TO POSITION A BRAND IN THE DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT
To manage brand communication in order to improve its presence in the digital ecosystem and boost its sales growth in this channel through e-commerce.
Degussa hired PROA to develop a digital strategy that would enable it to achieve the following goals:
- To boost the brand position online
- To implement a content plan in the various digital channels
- To increase its online sales by launching two SEM campaigns: one on searches and another on branding
The strategy developed by PROA focused on the design and development of a digital communication plan tailored to the needs of this client, with a spotlight on the creation of new content and channels to raise the company profile in the digital environment and boost sales through its e-commerce business. The plan was based on the following:
- Website updates and SEO optimisation
- Creation of a blog for producing content of value and separate from the news or current affairs section
- Reorganisation of content and various elements to align the website and adapt it to a more modern design
- Development of a social media content plan
- Production of a monthly newsletter to inform clients and partners, as well as the general public, about news, new services and blog content
- Design and development of two SEM campaigns, one on searches (heavily targeted at the online store) and another on branding to raise the profile and notoriety of the brand in the digital environment
Thanks to the strategy developed by PROA, the client has successfully positioned itself in the digital environment as a benchmark for the sale of physical gold in Spain. Its social media profile, as well as its profile on other channels, has been strengthened and this has enabled it to increase traffic to its website and boost online sales. Its digital business volume rose by 40% between January and September 2019. In the first quarter of 2020, the company’s turnover has grown by 57% and the business generated through the website increased by 536% in March and by 162% in the first three months of the year.